Sunday 22 April 2012

Yarn Head Gear

Little PINK Thread began with yarn head gear: handmade crochet items, mainly hats but also dabbling into appliques, barefoot sandals, headbands, and other items. I will begin by saying that the crocheting is self-taught, in addition to lessons given by our Great Grandmother (Great-Gram). Angela is the crochet queen, she is so talented in this craft that it amazes me! I (Emily) have recently been taught by our Mom, but am still struggling with learning... it will come with practice though! So, this post will showcase Angela's creations...I know that Angela gets her inspiration from her children, her Princess and her Monkey! And, I know how much pride she takes in her crochet creations... they are beautiful. I remember the first hat that I got was a hot pink owl hat and I got so many compliments on that hat; strangers would stop me when I was downtown and tell me "nice hat, where can I get one!". It is one of my favourite hats to wear, even now!

So, without further ado... here are some photos showcasing my sister's talent!!



















If you see something you like and want to learn more, please check us out at our Little PINK Thread store on Storenvy, or our Facebook Page!! Angela is creating new items all the time, so stay tuned for more posts showcasing her talents!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your sister indeed is very talented. She's obviously put in a lot of time on the hats. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete