Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy 4th of July!

To all of our friends South of the border, Happy 4th of July! We hope you all are celebrating your country surrounded by family and friends today! Stay safe and enjoy your holiday, everyone!!

To all of our Canadian friends, we hope you had a wonderful long weekend celebrating Canada's 145th birthday!! I (Em) celebrated at the Fredericton, NB Canada Day block party with a free concert!!! The headliner, Joel Plaskett ( a fellow Maritimer), put on a fantastic show!! I think I sang along to just about every song he played!! Canada Day was spent with my Aunt, Uncle, Hubby, and Daughter... it was perfect!!

Joel Plaskett performing!

My first attempt at photographing fireworks! Sadly I'd forgotten my tripod, but managed to get a couple of nice shots!

I am working on more tutus, and will be uploading photos soon!! We have something special coming in the month of July, so watch out for it... we are excited!! :)

Most of all, we are VERY excited that Angela will be coming to NB for a vacation this month!!! So, expect to see some very CUTE photos of the cousins (Princess, Monkey, & Little E) meeting for the first time! We will be hitting the beach, spending a ton of time together, and crafting!!

Happy Wednesday All,

Em :)

No comments:

Post a Comment