Thursday 11 October 2012

A Little Something to get into the Christmas Spirit!

So, to help you all get into the Christmas spirit with me... with 74 days to go, I am sharing 5 of my favourite Christmas songs! I tried to pick my top 5, but it was impossible to find all the videos that I want... so here are 5 of my favourites, from a long list! Expect more in the future!!!
 
 
Paul Mccartney - Wonderful Christmastime
 
 
Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton - I'll Be Home With Bells On
 
 
Michael Buble - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
 
 
Michael Buble feat. Thalia - Feliz Navidad
 
 
Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton - Winter Wonderland/Sleigh Bells
 
 
Aaaaand as a bonus, here is one of my husband's faves:
 
Bob Dylan - Must Be Santa
 
Angela will post her favourites as well... but I know I have chosen some that she loves too!!!
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment