Thursday 11 October 2012

Another recipe for the party!

Since the Christmas recipe exchange party is so much fun, I think we will keep it going throughout the 75 days (74 now) until Christmas!  I've also created a page containing all of our Christmas recipes which will make them easily accessible!

Here's another tried and tested recipe!!

Hello Dolly Squares

1/2 cup margarine (melted)
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/4 cups coconut
1 cup chopped walnuts

Mix margarine and graham cracker crumbs for the base of the squares. Press into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the base. Top evenly with the remaining ingredients: chocolate chips followed by coconut and then the walnuts. Press the toppings into the squares... combining all of the yummy goodness!!! Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden.

I made these for my family last year, they were super easy for me to make (since my daughter was born two weeks earlier) and didn't take a lot of prep! I hope you all enjoy these as much as we do!!!

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment